Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Food! Plus Duncan and his Doughnut.





















Happy July 4th----almost. Here in Jo'burg the town is having a picnic in the park below my house and at night the locals will light up their "safe and sane" fireworks in the ball field. Later, after the fire department has left, they blow off the insane ones. They're fun to watch. But a bit scary. I'll be out all night with the water hose at the ready. One my favorite things about the holidays is the food! And food is one of my favorite things to felt. Here's a few examples of what I've done. I hope you enjoy them.




Also, I'd like to introduce you to Duncan. He's a cute little mousie who dreams of tubing down a river of chocolate milk on his doughnut he's available for adoption now and is currently on eBay until Wednesdy at 6:45 pm PST.



0 comments: