Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help I need Dentures!

Here's my first set of in-progress pics for the bear. They're kind of fuzzy. I'm now getting ready to sculpt his nose, eyes and teeth. it should be interesting to see if I can do this. I'm fairly happy with him overall. Although I'm not too sure about his jaw line. He even stands on his own and will probably stand a bit straighter once he has the weight of his nose and jawset. I'll write more as he progresses. I don't think I'll have him done in time for my usual auction start time of Sunday. I'd like to have the doll auctioned along side him. So hopefully, I'll have them finished by next Sunday.




Here he is getting fitted for his dentures.

2 comments:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said... [Reply]

Wow this is so good to see. He looks wonderful. I can't wait to see him finished.

Bearly Sane said... [Reply]

He's coming along wonderfully Robin...like Joanne, I can't wait to see the finished bear.
Love you wee mice, I seem to have a fettish for mice just lately.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane