Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kringle


Wow! I can't believe it's daylight savings time already. I can never seem to get used to it getting dark so early! We've had some really strange weather here for November. Just a few days ago it was in the high 80's and yesterday we had rain mixed with snow! I've been busy trying to sew poor Bullet a new winter coat. He's been very patient with his fitting.  Pictured in this blog is my next little felty, Kringle. He stands 4 1/4 inches to his ear. It's kind of funny, I start out trying to make my mice smaller and they almost always end up being the same size. His candy cane was sculpted from polymer clay.  Kringle's auction starts tonight at the usual time.



13 comments:

Fiver said... [Reply]

OH MY GAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDD!!!!!!! I'm in love with Kringle!!!!
Oooh, I missed your latest adorable piggy too!!
Soooo cute Robin!!!!

Jeanie said... [Reply]

I dare anyone to be a Scrooge with Kringle around! What a cutie!

BiWuBär said... [Reply]

Oh what a cutie... great work as usual. We have a famous christmas poem in Germany written by James Krüss called "The Christmas Mouse", Kringle made me think of that even though the mouse in the poem doesn't actually exist. The poem is about all the christmas cookies and goodies vanishing and the whole family saying "I didn't take it, must have been the christmas mouse"... ;O)

Have a nice week, can't wait to see your next masterpiece!

Birgit

shannonc60 said... [Reply]

Such a sweetie! He has such bright shiny eyes!

Leny said... [Reply]

Soooooooooo sweet!!Love him!
Follow your blog now,hope you visit me too,

Bearhugs,
Leny

Kikka N said... [Reply]

Isn`t she adorable...

stranamenteio said... [Reply]

hello, to marvel.. very, very beautiful and perfect.. Congratulations

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said... [Reply]

Omigosh!!! He is simply DELIGHTFUL! Fabulous work, Robin!

pussman and co said... [Reply]

What a cutie little mouse!!
XXXXX

Gail Burton said... [Reply]

Robin...you have a way with these mice - he looks real!! Good luck with the auction, people are finally beginning to notice these felted critters!

Gail x

Dorote said... [Reply]

love love love! what a positive creature - he made my day! :)

Wendy Luane Barber said... [Reply]

Robin, he is so cute! I love your animals. My life is getting back to normal and I have so much catching up to do. Just love him.

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Thanks everyone for the compliments and for stopping by to visit my blog. Sorry it took me so long to respond. Things have been pretty hectic around here.
I'd also like to welcome all of the new followers. It's nice to meet you all and I will most certainly check your blog out Leny :-)!