Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Only 39 Days until Christmas!




Christmas is drawing closer. So starting now I will be listing my felties as I finish them instead of the regular Sunday listing time.  I'll also be using shorter periods until the auction end.  I finished little Taffy this morning and got her listed with a 5 day auction ending this Sunday.  She's only 3 1/2 inches tall and comes complete with her needle felted popcorn and cranberry garland. The needle in her hands is permanently affixed and has been blunted.

3 comments:

Fiver said... [Reply]

Taffy is so precious! What a cute idea to have her threading a popcorn garland! I love the name you've given her too.

Be's Hombi-Bären said... [Reply]

Was für eine wunderschöne kleine Maus. Klar, das sie eine Popcorngirlande braucht. Sie gefällt mir sehr gut. Liebe Grüsse aus der Schweiz von
Beate
http://beshombibaeren.blogspot.com

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Danke für das freundliche Kompliment und das Willkommen zu meinem Blog, Beate It' s immer nett, neue Leute zu treffen.

Thanks, Kristi. I always have such a hard time naming these little guys. Taffy seemed to stick, pardon the pun.