Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Some Commission Pieces




I just finished these guys a couple of days ago and thought yopu might want to take a peek. Unfortunately my bull terrier painting received no bids and will be put up for auction through eBay. I hope it raises some money to help pay for Bullet's medical expenses.  I'll be working on a  needle felted polar bear.  That'll be in between painting some Native American Nativity figures that I plan to give a friend as a gift. It's a lot more work then I first thought. I'll post pics when I get them done.

6 comments:

julietk said... [Reply]

Beautiful :-)

shannonc60 said... [Reply]

Beautiful! Mice have always been a favourite of mine and yours look very sweet!

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said... [Reply]

Oh so sorry about your painting. Have faith, you are doing the right thing, the money will come.
Your commissions are beautiful. I am another one who is in love with your mice.

Morena Ciambra Dreamartdolls said... [Reply]

You are trully gifted. Your work is so heartfelt. Thank you for sharing these little gems with us. XXX Morena

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Thanks everyone! Sorry it took me so long to respond. It seems I kind of get stuck on mice. My polar bear has now become a mouse.

Fiver said... [Reply]

Wow Robin, that's always my reaction - WOW! I just love the fox and his beautiful tail, and your mice always get me!! I love the little baby mouse best of all I think!
LMAO Robin, how did your Polar bear become a mouse! Nevermind, I think I know because I've done the same thing (mouse ends up being a bunny, possum ends up being a mouse, etc. LOL)