Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Let Them Eat Cupcakes



Sometimes inspiration for a piece comes in kind of a round about fashion. I was kind of stumped as to  what I was going to make next.  I checked out a book from the library on fashion and patterns titled "Evolution of Fashion - Pattern and Cut from 1066 to 1930" in order to design some clothing for a gentleman fox I  intend on making soon.  The 18th century clothing  was very inspiring and who better to wear it than a little mouse.  I hope you like her. Her eBay auction starts tonight at the usual time.

8 comments:

CWPoppets said... [Reply]

She is gorgeous. What a neat idea!

ebris said... [Reply]

omfg! i thought that your works are so perfect that you just can't surprise. but you did it:D that mouse is AWESOME! gosh, i'd kill to get it:D

Sharon said... [Reply]

I love her! She is one beautiful lady mouse. :) xxx

wesliane said... [Reply]

une vrai gourmandise et comme le dit si bien ebris. vos oeuvres sont parfaites.

avateddy said... [Reply]

Great mouse!!!!!!

Astridbears said... [Reply]

she is lovely!!
hugs
Astrid

Wendy Luane Barber said... [Reply]

Oh my goodness! How cute is she? Wonderful job. I love her.

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said... [Reply]

Pero que ratoncita mas guapa dios mio!!
es preciosa y me encanta tu trabajo!!
El vestido y el pelo que has hecho para ella es muy elegante ,por eso este trabajo es un verdadero placer para la vista !!
felicitaciones !!

** . * . . . . * . * . Un besito
.. * . (\ *** /) * . * cielo
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . que tengas
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . un buen
.* . * . /___\ * . . * dia